There are so many ways you can help us help the school and at the same time have some fun!
One of the ways you can help create an even better school environment for our children at Sutton is to support the gardening project run by one of our lovely Larch Class mums'. The best way to support the project is to donate something from the list available below. Please see some of the pictures of the garden as it was and as it is now (below) and click on the image above to go to a study by the Royal Horticultural Society (RHS) on the benefits of gardening for children.
Why am I doing this?
Educational, follows the schools values and will hopefully provide a sanctuary for the children
Attract wildlife, help with current climate issues
Add texture, smell and colour
Add a pretty garden for all to enjoy all year round
I love gardening, I am passionate about this project and teaching children to love their world, love being outdoors, care for the planet, care for the animals and plants in it
- Its excellent for anyone who is having a bad day to raise their spirits
How can you help?
- If you can donate anything from the list (click button below to view) that would be great
- Alternatively please feel free to donate cash
All donations (cash or physical) to be given to the school office and marked ‘Garden Project’
What does the garden look like now?
Did you know that Seasons Fruit & Veg run a conscious shopper scheme whereby Sutton Lower receive money from each order placed using our unique code?
Seasons are passionate about supporting their local community, local growers & above all the well-being of our younger generation.
It’s easy to help us raise money for our school!
1. Shop online & purchase a Fruit, Veg or Salad box from Seasons (minimum order of £11.00 on fruit, veg & salad items): ONLINE SHOP www.seasonsfruitandveg.co.uk/webshop/ VIA FACEBOOK www.facebook.com/seasonsfruitandveg CALL SEASONS 01462 819975
2. Use our Unique Shopping Code (SUTTON01) in the ‘your comments’ box when checking out or mention it when placing your order.
3. Choose a Drop off / Delivery point: Sutton Lower School - deliveries will be on Mondays & orders will need to be placed by midday on the Friday before. This will earn us a higher donation of 99p per order placed. Individual Home Delivery - our School will earn 50p for every order placed which is delivered to your home address. Details of delivery locations, days & when orders need to be placed by can be found at https://www.seasonsfruitandveg.co.uk/delivery/
4. For every box purchased using our code (SUTTON01), we will receive a donation every month! Seasons have also teamed up with other local businesses so you can now add milkshakes, brownies, jams, eggs & lots of other goodies to your order. Why not support our school & show your support for eating seasonal, locally grown, plastic free produce & do your bit for the environment at the same time. Thank you for supporting us by being part of the Conscious Shopper initiative. We hope this will help to raise money for the school & promote healthy eating to our children, as well as doing our bit for the environment by supporting Seasons PLASTIC FREE approach.
other ways to help
Why not do something adventurous and at the same time raise money for the school